facebook

Best Frats/Srats on Campus?

by: Frosh

Which Greek houses actually are involved on campus and have large events? Obviously right now things are different, but during a normal semester which ones are the ones actively always doing something?

Posted By: Frosh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

During a “normal” semester all of geek life is constantly doing something. There will be tables in the Davis center and fliers up everywhere letting people know of events going on for the community. As for social events. Some frats and sororities are known to party more than others but I don’t know any Greek organization that doesn’t hold or go to social events. Some of the frats and priorities are just more low key about it as to probably not get a bad rep or anything.

By: :)
#2  by: well   

i'd say they are each active in different ways. some are more involved in philanthropy, some are more into partying. in terms of "best" on campus, it depends what you are looking for. the tiers don't really mean much, its more about what you want out of greek life and what kind of people you want to be around

By: well
#3  by: mtn   

Fraternities, including SigEp, have developed a reputation of being organizations that exist to promote alcohol consumption. We are known in the media and on our campus as havens for drinking. But SigEp has removed alcohol from our fraternity experience and this sends a clear message about what we value and what we do not value.

By: mtn
by: Benjamin DoverFeb 16, 2021 6:07:53 PM

Nerd!

By: Benjamin Dover
#4  by: student    

I’d say the top tier houses right now are kappa sig or sig phi for guys. pike is also a good one. agr, pmd have good reputations. pi phi is my pick of the top sororities, AXO is up there too. tridelta has been good the last few years, maybe better than AXO

By: student
by: factsJan 20, 2021 10:23:56 PM

tri delta>axo as of the last couple years. axo isnt what it used to be

By: facts
#5  by: 77   

i'd agree with sig phi or pike as top for guys, not kappa. pi phi for girls for sure

By: 77
by: 66Apr 11, 2021 2:07:56 AM

As a girl that’s been to all three of them they are really interchangeable. I felt like Kappa had the most party vibe, Sig Pi had like a classic house party feel, and Pike was just really packed freshman party

By: 66

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.