facebook

rankings 2016

by: 2016

Top: Pi Phi & AXO
alpha chi is back to top with Pi phi after recruitment. They pulled an amazing pledge class. Pi phi did the usual with their pledge class, recruiting on looks alone.

Mid: Tri Delta
Who knows what happened, but they pulled a very very average pledge class. Not as good as alpha chi anymore.

Mid bottom: KD & Theta
KD pulled a pretty good pledge class, slightly better than thetas. Theta did better than expected though. They're about equal at this point.

Bottom: ADPi
Same as usual pledge class. Still bottom tier

Posted By: 2016
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hahahah   

when u cant help but laugh at tri delta bc for the past few months theyve been trying to claim that they are top tier and then they pull in a new pledge class of only 20 of the most average and weird girls lmao

By: hahahah
by: wutSep 26, 2016 3:20:40 PM

What happened to them??? I wanted tri delta at first but Im in a different sorority now, but their pledge class has girls that I know that are honestly so weird I dont get it

By: wut
by: yaSep 26, 2016 5:59:55 PM

tri delt pulled weird girls because all the girls in tri delt are weird to begin with

By: ya
#2  by: really   

You know an axo wrote this because only axos call themselves alpha chis. You're not fooling anyone.

By: really
#3  by: Guest   

Like axo doesnt recruit based on looks too....?

By: Guest
by: 2turntOct 17, 2016 1:16:11 PM

2turnt

By: 2turnt
#4  by: um   

an axo def wrote this b/c theres no way they're top tier right now, they literally only had like 35 active members going into recruitment and they technically can't have formals or mixers until fall 2017…and honestly they were very underwhelming at bid day

By: um
by: UmmOct 17, 2016 2:24:53 PM

You can't have mixers either...??

By: Umm
#5  by: Guest   

Honestly KD seemed like they did well

By: Guest
by: MmmSep 30, 2016 6:49:15 PM

Truth... I guess adpi did better than they normally do too but it's still adpi

By: Mmm
by: why thoOct 17, 2016 1:44:50 PM

KD had like 5 or 6 girls not accept bids

By: why tho
#6  by: yey   

I Second this list. Factual

By: yey
#7  by: this makes no sense?   

Wait wait wait but AXO did't tell their members they were on social probation until after they were given bids. Also like 5 girls dropped so are they really top tier? Also don't rag on other sororities unless you want to be called out, you obviously don't know the proper info. Pi Phi didn't recruit based on looks, they're all amazing girls and Tridelt has amazing girls in it as well. Sorry y'all feel so insignificant that this had to be posted.

By: this makes no sense?
by: UmOct 17, 2016 3:36:11 PM

U clearly fee insignifcant if ur bashing axo. 5 girls didnt drop. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Sit down and zip your mouth. Or go fill it with a ckoc pi phi and get urself videotaped #boomboom

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.