facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Utah - UT

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Utah   

DG is considered the best house on the row and for good reason. They are the most involved, best looking house on the row. They have the smarts, looks, and personality. From what I've seen, they have a strong sisterhood and most of them are die-hard DGs.

By: Utah
#2  by: Whatever   

Everyone's obsessed with this house, some good reasons some bad. The girls are way hot and have a long history of being top house. Seems like half their new PC 12 is in the honors dorms, and a ton of actives seem pretty strong academically. This year more than a few actives dropped, something about rising dues with national but the new PC is one of the strongest I've seen in a few years of any on greek row. Like I said, tons of honors, involvement in ASUU (not common for freshmen) and seeing some big efforts to change their stigma as "exclusive" or mostly just as snobs. Pretty balanced too, few girls with serious boyfriends, handful of mormons (not really cookie cutter style like Chi O), and a ton of out of state girls. Great diversity. It'll be good to see where the house goes in a few years if the new girls keep it up

By: Whatever

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.