facebook

fraternities - help

by: Sororitygirl

Hi!
I'm currently a sophomore at a different school on the west coast. Greek life is a huge part of my life, I'm in a "top tier" sorority, and I'm very involved in it. My younger brother is going to University of Utah fall 2015. Naturally I told him he needed to rush! I wanted to do some research before hand so I could make sure he ends up in the right house though. If y'all could help me that would be great :)
Please describe which types of guys are in each house and just do a general ranking!
Thanks so so much!!

Posted By: Sororitygirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Get over it   

You should let him pick the right house for him. You being in a "top sorority" has nothing to do with him choosing a frat.

By: Get over it
by: dittoJan 28, 2015 11:24:23 AM

go back to your campus. let your brother be

By: ditto
#2  by: Coming from a guy   

Honestly finding your preference before rush is pretty important. If your brother has time to meet guys from each house before hand that would be advantageous on his part. Each house has their own ways of recruiting and its easy to get caught up in that. Don't listen to so called tier lists of houses, everyone has their own opinions. A top house to one person can be the most hated for someone else.

By: Coming from a guy
#3  by: uhhh   

did you seriously ask this question? Someone must not be man enough.

By: uhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.