-Phi Delt
-Kappa Sig
-Delta Sig
-Triangle

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @Greek   

This is the worst sorority ranking I have ever seen. Written by a Chi O or Kappa. Who are you trying to kid? At least you got the fraternities right.

By: @Greek
by: GreekGirlMay 27, 2014 9:52:00 AM

Yeah!! Go DG!!!!!!!

By: GreekGirl
#2  by: Utes   

This is quite accurate, except I would put DG before Chi O so that it would look like this:

DG
Chi O
Kappa
Pi Phi
A Phi
AXO

By: Utes
by: ^thisSep 1, 2014 4:52:31 PM

I would have to agree with this. Personally, I would choose alpha chi over alpha phi any day but the common consensus is probably this

By: ^this
by: UtahJan 25, 2015 8:09:08 PM

This is correct

By: Utah
#3  by: No..   

I can't decide if Chi O or Kappa are more delusional here...

By: No..
#4  by: Wow   

Seriously though this is the most inaccurate ranking I've seen. I'm embarrassed for you kappa/chi o

By: Wow
#5  by: WOOOOOW   

HA! Seriously? This is THE worst ranking i've ever seen. good job Kappa. You're obviously bottom house since you're the least popular on the row, and you can't even get your girls to stay. real classy.

By: WOOOOOW
#6  by: ??   

What are these rankings based off of? Popularity, looks, who throws the best parties? Or something of merit?

By: ??
#7  by: Merp   

This ranking is based off of nothing. Definitely not looks or popularity. In no ranking would kappa be second in any of the things you mentioned. It's a ranking based on someone's insecurity with their house, probably a Kappa's but maybe a Chi O's. Who knows.

By: Merp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.