facebook

Sorority Bashing

by: Ambles (pnm)

Can anyone give me like an idea of the current state of the sororities? I’m wanting to rush in the fall and I had a few that I liked but when I checked the reviews everyone hated them. AXO was the main one I’m thinking of. I’m really confused because I don’t know anyone in Greek life.

Posted By: Ambles (pnm)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ute   

HelloGreek rank isn't the best place to decide which sorority you want to do. There is a lot of self ranking and unnecessary hate comments on here, often stemmed from insecurity and jealousy. The best thing is to show up with an open mind to recruitment and make the judgements for yourself about which chapter is the best fit for you.

By: ute
by: UTEJan 1, 2022 5:09:12 PM

⬆️ THIS X 1,000!!!!!

By: UTE
by: uofuJun 27, 2022 7:40:23 PM

I agree! Just make these judgements for yourself during recruitment. I promise you will be able to find the right place for you!

By: uofu
#2  by: Totellthetruth    

Don’t join AXO they’re falling apart and probably won’t be around much longer with all the issues their having. Their retention rate just dropped so fast because they lost all the best girls.

By: Totellthetruth
by: Anonymous Feb 12, 2023 7:27:21 PM

What issues have they been having? I’ve heard about drama in the past but no one has gotten too specific. Are girls being mean? What’s the issue?

By: Anonymous
#3  by: Truth    

Only the bottom sororities like kkg and axo lie about them all being equal. Trust me they aren’t.

By: Truth
by: TahNov 22, 2022 8:58:50 AM

So true! Bottom tier kkg and axo live in illusion of grandeur! Bottom for a reason

By: Tah
#4  by: Axo alum   

DO not join ago they will make you want to rip your hair out

By: Axo alum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.