facebook

sorority tumblr wars

by: Phratasfudge

Alright guys so now that they all have em (except kd?) who is winning the sorority tumblr war?

Seems like every time one of them posts hot pics the others all gotta out do them

Posted By: Phratasfudge
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Let me guess...   

Another posting from Chio trying to advertise their house on Greek Rank.

By: Let me guess...
by: ^^^Jul 14, 2015 10:34:45 AM

More like prostituing themselves on GR. I didn't realize times had gotten so rough at Chi-O.

By: ^^^
by: really??Jul 14, 2015 7:07:02 PM

okay hate on chio all you want (& I realize you will probably say I am a chio haha) but when did you guys all become internet hackers and figure out who is posting on an anonymous website? it's kind of hilarious but also sad. give us some actual facts if you so desperately want to spread hate, or do the right thing and be panhellenic by bringing houses up!

By: really??
by: Big Eye RollJul 16, 2015 1:10:22 AM

We know it is Chi-Os posting because only Chi-Os think they are #1 or top tier. You have to love how chi-Os are now trying to play the victim card when they are the ones that have started it all.

By: Big Eye Roll
#2  by: ^This   

This is so dumb. Obviously a guy is not the OP. I agree- most likely a Chi O based on past behavior on here.

By: ^This
#3  by: Lol   

Even if there was such a stupid thing as tumblr war chi o wouldn't be winning

By: Lol
by: 👑Jul 17, 2015 6:03:12 AM

Chi Os are such wannabes. They are like the girls that desperately wanted to be popular in HS but never were because they are so annoying.

By: 👑

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.