Based off the difficulty of getting bids
Top: KAT and DG
Middle: KKG, CHI O, DDD
Bottem: KD

Posted By: A
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nah   

A theta definetly posted this. By no means is KAT top tier. Switch KAT with KKG and this would be accurate

By: Nah
by: ^Dec 28, 2014 3:13:17 AM

Haha- a Kappa must have posted that and no Im not a theta. The original poster was about right in difficulty getting bids. I can't remember who made quota but I don't think Kappa did very well last round. Regardless, it is more about which house fits you best. Kappas are really into Jesus so if you are it is perfect for you... If not, try another house. All the houses are strong regardless of difficulty getting bids. I went in wanting one house and ended up in another and love it.

By: ^
by: TUDec 28, 2014 10:46:33 AM

I cut Kappa first round. However, if I could do it over, I would have cut them 2nd round and cut another house before them. They are still a nice house though. I'd say top 3 or Top 4 but not top 2.

By: TU
by: SCDec 28, 2014 7:25:35 PM

No... I would say a DG posted it. They aren't at all particular on grades or resume like some houses. If you party, you're in.

By: SC
#2  by: Interesting   

I would have made KAT and XO top tier.

By: Interesting
by: StopDec 28, 2014 3:27:18 PM

XO stop trying too hard

By: Stop
by: GreekDec 29, 2014 5:24:36 AM

This is correct. KKG and DG are two extremes-super religious and heavy partiers- so less girls are interested in them as a whole. XO and KAT are a medium between the two. That is not to say KKG and DG aren't great houses because they are perfect for the girls that fit that personality. Tiers are kind of stupid at a small school like TU. Honestly, I could have been happy in any of the houses. I think most girls would say that too or at least say there are several houses they would have loved.

By: Greek
#3  by: No   

Top: KKG, DG, CHI O
Middle: KAT, DDD
Bottem: KD

By: No
by: Hi DGsDec 28, 2014 10:47:41 PM

Clearly, a DG posted the original post and this one. DG is the only one that was in top tier both times. How do I know? They misspelled bottom as bottem both times. I would like to think there is only one person that was accepted to TU that still has bottom as a weekly spelling word. And let's face it... DG has the lowest GPA on the row.

By: Hi DGs
#4  by: Matador   

KKG who? Are you sure we even have KKG at TU?

By: Matador
#5  by: stupid    

you guys are so stupid there are ONLY SIX SORORITIES here. GET OVER IT> if this was a real school you would have around 14 but since your not----- get over yourselves.

By: stupid
#6  by: ok   

DG will give out a bid to basically anyone...

By: ok
by: DGJan 1, 2015 11:44:19 PM

Okay thanks for your opinion, however this is so dumb. Their are literally 6 sororities, each have different reputations but that doesn't mean one is better than the other.

By: DG
#7  by: Honest   

Based on grades, reputation and the houses most girls want during recruitment this is how the houses would rank if they had to be ranked:

Top: KAT, XO
Middle: KKG, DDD, DG
Bottom: KD

Of course everyone opinion is different but this ranking seems to be a pretty general consensus.
The truth is the greek system at TU is pretty small and there's great people in every house. Each house has its own personality and PNMs should go to the house they feel at home with (they will end up living with those girls anyway!) and not worry too much about rank. With each PC a house can change, so who's to say these standing will stay the same!

By: Honest
by: Agree^^^Jan 4, 2015 5:10:51 PM

I would put DDD slightly above KD and below the others.

By: Agree^^^
#8  by: Honest   

Based on grades, reputation and the houses most girls want during recruitment this is how the houses would rank if they had to be ranked:

Top: KAT, XO
Middle: KKG, DDD, DG
Bottom: KD

Of course everyone opinion is different but this ranking seems to be a pretty general consensus.
The truth is the greek system at TU is pretty small and there's great people in every house. Each house has its own personality and PNMs should go to the house they feel at home with (they will end up living with those girls anyway!) and not worry too much about rank. With each PC a house can change, so who's to say these standing will stay the same!

By: Honest
by: FratboyJan 18, 2015 10:47:44 PM

This works.

By: Fratboy
by: @yesJan 29, 2015 7:15:08 AM

@yes is the most accurate.

By: @yes
#9  by: tu   

top: xo/ theta
middle: dg/ddd/kappa
bottom: KD

By: tu
by: tulsaFeb 3, 2015 2:28:48 AM

^ spot on

By: tulsa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.