Kappa
Tridelt
DG
KD

Posted By: TU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Okgirl   

Really Chi-O? Clearly there is a X0 self ranking on here. They aren't number 1 and I can say that because the house I'm in isn't number 1 either. However, clearly someone in XO really wants them to be. They are a good house so they shouldn't be so insecure. Reality bites XO.

By: Okgirl
by: TUAug 14, 2014 11:30:53 PM

Hi Okgirl, no self ranking here! Based purely on who PNMs seem to go for the most during rush and overall house reputation. Honestly, the houses are so different that they are very hard to rank definitively. You are welcome to post your own rankings if you like, since you offer no reason why Chi O isn't number one.

By: TU
by: UmmmMay 9, 2015 1:11:57 AM

Are you sure a DDD didn't write this? They are definitely not above DG. DDD is barely above KD.

By: Ummm
by: TruthMay 9, 2015 9:43:45 PM

Top tier- pick your order
DG-Theta-Chio
4) Kappa
Big drop
5) DDD
6) KD

By: Truth
by: WWMay 10, 2015 4:27:57 AM

Ch omega is more mid tier.

By: WW
#2  by: Fratster   

Nope. Not Chios.

By: Fratster
#3  by: u   

switch tridelt and kappa and its accurate.

By: u
#4  by: Soro   

Not a XO or Theta but they are definitely top tier and where the top girls end up going. I would give the edge to theta though as to where PNM's want to go most. If you are cut by both of these like me(I had low grades so I get it)... Then the battle for third place is up for grabs... Religious and nice girls go Kappa, crazy competitive girls go DDD, and heavy partiers go DG.

By: Soro
by: YesJun 23, 2015 2:50:15 PM

I got cut due to grades too and ended up loving where I ended up regardless, this seems to be true IMO

By: Yes
#5  by: Rank away   

Whatever helps you sleep at night chi omega.

By: Rank away
#6  by: greeklife   

actually dumb
chi o
theta
Tri Delt/DG (easy tie - party houses)
Kappa
KD

By: greeklife

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.