facebook

greek life

by: future tu

which fraternities or sororities are the most social, and which have the best parties?

Posted By: future tu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

How about you get to know people in the houses once you get on campus and find out yourself. Don't come to campus with preconceived notions, especially ones formed on a non credible website.

By: Greek
#2  by: greek2   

While I agree with the other commenter, I figure I can at least weigh in.

I think for large, fun parties K sig and Pike are the best, and for smaller more intimate parties people usually go over to KA or Lambda

Seems like when a few girls just want to hang out and get drunk they just go to Sig Chi.

As for sororities, they are all pretty social but I think Chi O's are the most friendly and social, followed by tridelt and DG

By: greek2
#3  by: T   

They are all pretty social. All the frats and sororities have members that are partiers and others that don't go out as much. It often has to with a member's major how much they can go out vs. study. I disagree about Chi-O's being the most friendly and social. They tend to think higher of themselves than the rest of the Greeks and GDI's at TU. They are mostly ok girls though. Tri Delt and DG have a rep for being binge drinkers and heavy partiers. They are both trying to clean up their act though to improve their rep. Unfortunately, they haven't made much progress. Wherever you go, you will have friends in all the houses to go out with and also have friends not in a house.

By: T
#4  by: T   

All the frats are cool. Sigma Chi is on the rise. Not sure if Lambda is still on probation. PIKE and Kappa Sigs have fun parties. KA has a really fun T party. Chi-O's hang out at KA mostly. There's a group of Tri Delts that are sloppy drunks and they have lots of rules for being in trouble. KDs are nice but not heavy on the scene. Kappas don't go out as much but the ones that do are fun. DG's are the wildest but least judgemental. Thetas are laid back and cool... Know when to party and know when to call it a night.

By: T

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.