facebook

where are the thetas?

by: honestly

Thetas are missing from the sorority list. Anyway, they are the hottest house on the row, but also the ditziest and most shallow. Top tier definitely. I'd say Theta, TriDelt, and CHiO are the best houses. Kappa and DG are middle tier. KD is bottom tier. Just being honest.

Posted By: honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Agreement    

That sounds legit to me.

By: Agreement
#2  by: yea   

Accurate, although I wouldn't underestimate Kappa. They are like most improved if I had to give them a title.

By: yea
#3  by: tu love   

Sorry Theta is missing but if we had to rank the sororities I would need to disagree with the first voice of placing them on top and slide them above DGs in middle tier just above KFs. Top of list ChiO, Kappa and then Tri Delta before Thetas. Just my overview... even though each house does carry its own identity and strengths so when you decide to be a new member try to have an open mind and enjoy your experience. You will be able to tell which house you will feel like calling home.

By: tu love
by: AboveMay 1, 2015 3:05:26 AM

Nope. DG and KAT are the best sororitys.

By: Above
#4  by: tu love   

Auto correct KF=KD

By: tu love
#5  by: Hurricane   

Yeah this is accurate for sure. But be aware of the StuMo (nondenominational evangelical Christian group on campus) houses... Chi O, Kappa, and Theta are about half StuMo and it can cause big conflicts in their house.

By: Hurricane
by: StuNOApr 21, 2015 9:59:29 PM

I can't agree with this as there happens to only be one or two StuMo girls in Chi O and Theta, but there are several in Kappa, though I would not say half.

By: StuNO
by: ^May 1, 2015 5:49:20 PM

Agree. There's a couple of Stumo in every house.

By: ^
#6  by: hurricane2   

i think:
Top:
DG
Tri Delt
Chi O
Middle:
Kappa
Theta
Bottom:
KD

By: hurricane2
by: LOLApr 30, 2015 3:35:57 PM

This is really off. Completely wrong. I don't even know where to start. It is like someone just started listing houses.

By: LOL
by: AgreeMay 2, 2015 4:45:26 AM

This is a weird list. Move Chi O and Theta to top, then DG & Kappa, then DDD and KD.

By: Agree
#7  by: TUbr   

I think you are ranking based on which houses have the most STUMO...

By: TUbr
#8  by: KK    

All the houses at TU are pretty much equal and all are involved on campus... Lots of diversity. I'm going through rush as a sophomore. I would say best overall reputation would go to Theta. I also like Dg's but they are a bit wild. Kappas are very nice. Tri Delts are kind of intense trying to be the best at everything but end up just drinking. Chi-O's are ok but nothing really stands out... They are just there. KD's are nice but different. Ranking... Top Tier- Theta, DG middle- Kappa, Tri- Delt, Chi-O, bottom- KD.

By: KK
by: uhAug 9, 2014 7:27:07 PM

Just because you don't know any Chi Os doesn't mean they don't stand out. They are at the top with Theta, miles ahead of Tridelt and DG

By: uh
#9  by: gg   

Honest - I can honestly say you don't have a clue kd is middle tier they won homecoming very involved and beautiful - just being honest

By: gg
by: KD friendAug 11, 2014 11:51:52 PM

KDs are sweet. I don't think there really is a bottom tier just which house makes you feel comfortable.

By: KD friend
#10  by: Soro   

I wouldn't say Thetas are ditzy or shallow they've been winning grades if that tells you anything. I have a lot of cool Theta friends. Actually none of the houses are ditzy or shallow and I have friends in all of them. We have a great Greek system. I didn't get in the top 2 houses because I had a low HS gpa but I am so happy where I ended up. Sometimes you just have to trust that you will end up where you belong. I could have been happy in any of the houses.

By: Soro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.