facebook

yearly rank

by: FratDaddy

With greek week and recent recruitment, it is safe to put out an annual rank
1) Chi Omega
Always a pleasure conversing with these ladies. They have their issues but for the most part they have it together. They tied for first in greek week and won first in step. Later on it was discovered that their step was actually copied from Alpha Gam at UNA but it was stil hot so congrats
2) Zeta Tau Alpha
Congrats on tying for first for Greek Week and winning first place in Line Dance. Both were very hot, especially the skirts in step. Y'all have done amazing this year and have hot chapter as of 2013. Good job
3)Alpha Omicron Pi
So this is awkward. You have not done well in recruitment and continue to not win events. Your classy points have fallen after step and it is really sad what has happened. After what happened last spring, I didn't know what would happen, but obviously you all have taken a lot of steps back
4)Alpha Delta Pi
Well girls, you have slipped so much in the past years. My freshman year, you girls were a force to be reckoned with. Now, it's just kind of the girls that the other sororities do not want.

Posted By: FratDaddy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Emilie   

I agree with your ranking! AOPi has fallen not only on social rank -but on the all around classiness factor and sportsmanship factor. The girls are terrible losers at sporting events and Greek Week events.

By: Emilie
#2  by: K   

This is so spot on

By: K
#3  by: LaLa   

You're a joke. Aopi obviously did great in recruitment. Greek Week yeah maybe not so much.

By: LaLa
#4  by: Go   

This is pretty accurate

By: Go
#5  by: So   

Adpi and chi I were the only ones who did not have to give snap bids after recruitment. Reevaluate

By: So
#6  by: Yes   

This is so beyond accurate. Good points.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.