Chi Omega
Alpha Delta Pi
Zeta Tau Alpha

There's the TRUTH ya'll

Posted By: mkay
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm   

If those are "real" rankings then why are there so many negative things about Aopi and chi o?

By: Hmm
#2  by: Actual UTM student   

The negative opinions on chi omega and alpha omicron pi probably come from people who didn't get a bid from them and instead of building up Greek life as a whole, they spend their time trying to tear others down on an anonymous website. Isn't this helpful and fun? My rankings have Chi Omega and Alpha Omicron Pi rated together, if anything Chi Omega is on top, with their recent wins during Greek week. Zeta has been on the rise and when grades come out last fall there was a close race between the omicrons and the chi-os. Alpha Delta Pi had slipped far below zeta and chi omega with alpha omicron Pi being number one. You always have to be careful with websites like these. There is a lot of stuff behind the curtain that no one sees with a sorority.

By: Actual UTM student
#3  by: UTMFRATERNITY   

@thetruth

Firstly I just wanted to say that I pity you and your future. You obviously never had the drive as an individual on what it takes to win. The Chi Omega's knew exactly what it took to win in not only a step show, but greek week as a whole. Did it cost them a few dollars to get yellow pants, suspenders, and boots? Maybe so. And did it cost them a couple more dollars to get a coach who also knew what it took to win? Yes. But has one sorority/fraternity won a step show within the past ten years without a coach? NO, not a single one has won without a coach.

Also, if you have ever participated in stepping, which I doubtfully believe you have, you must slap your thighs to get a rhythm that goes with the cadence of your stomps and claps, it causes a better flow to steps (Google it).

Lastly, Chi Omega is by far the best sorority on the campus of UTM. I'm a guy and I can tell you that. AOPI is shoved up ATO's asses as well as their own, and ADPI is the sorority of the rejects that never got called back by the others. Zeta is actually second place in my opinion due to the number of girls they have and quality of the ladies they've acquired after just reinstating their chapter a year ago.

Lastly, hit yourself for being a prime example of an anti-greek GDI who will use a stereotype like its the TI-84 you carry around in your left backpack water bottle pocket.

By: UTMFRATERNITY
#4  by: ha   

I always like it when a sorority girl very obviously pretends to be a "fraternity guy" in these posts. Well done. Because nobody EVER can tell when that happen. I applaud you and your superior intelligence.

By: ha
by: oh God yes!Jul 11, 2013 4:29:27 AM

u want a piece of this? #utm #sorority #sororityhard #owls #chiomega #thebestever #imsmart #othersororitiessuck #minedoesnt

By: oh God yes!
#5  by: dumb   

get off of here u dumb a$s slu ts and get a life.... all sororities at utm r good

By: dumb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.