Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dee   

nahh but gphi is

By: dee
#2  by: Frat-rating   

Gphi - you should know this by now but you are, by far, the top house

By: Frat-rating
#3  by: SD   

They have kind of fallen off the radar. They lost a lot of their popularity and great members from their GDB issue and their national headquarters reviewing their chapter.Such a shame. I wanted to be a g phi but their not the same as they had once been. Really failed.

By: SD
#4  by: USD   

G Phi definitely has not fallen off the radar, they're still having events this semester AND they were greek week & skits last semester with phi kap! Also I'm pretty sure they didn't lose any members after the GDB "issue" they just faced the same minor consequences as everyone else!

By: USD
#5  by: ?   

I think SD was right. They had girls drop and even have membership revoked during their GDB issue. IDK what they are like now

By: ?
#6  by: Hmm   

There are definitely some cool girls in GPhi, but it isn't as sought-after as it was a few years ago.

By: Hmm
by: NopeJan 25, 2014 2:46:24 PM

They still have a good reputation among PNMs because they had such a great reputation a few years back. Half of them are pretty and party and are honestly great. The other half is random and weird. Slipping in quality

By: Nope
#7  by: USD guy   

Some weirdos in this sorority, actually a lot of them

By: USD guy
#8  by: sd   

A lot of really weird girls in here....

By: sd
#9  by: ;)   

They're pretty hotttt!

By: ;)
#10  by: ;)   

They're pretty hotttt!

By: ;)
by: WowMar 13, 2014 12:53:47 AM

Seriously? Make sure your posts don't repeat, dumb gphi.

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.