facebook

Fall Sorority Rush

by: sorority

Hi! I just accepted my admission to USD for the fall. I know this is super early but I just kinda want to get an idea. What are the stereotypes for each sorority? I heard to stay away from Adpi and Piphi and just wanna know everyone’s thoughts on that? Trying to keep my options open. Thanks in advance!

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Student   

Rush isn’t until the spring, so don’t worry about fall rush. My best advice is to keep an open mind because the chances of getting your first pick can be pretty difficult depending on what it is. Below are some “stereotypes” but every chapter has a range because we have smaller greek life than at other schools. (No certain order)
AXO: Like to go out the most, very extroverted, pay more in dues than others because they have a lot of events, typical sorority
GPhi: Don’t go out as much, some philanthropy, granola girl aesthetic, sweet girls but known to be rude to each other, not as “typical” sorority
KD: Great sisterhood, granola girl aesthetic, don’t go out as much, not as “typical” sorority, sweet girls
Kappa: Most typical sorority, not very diverse, a lot of people see them as “Regina George” sorority but I have met girls not like that in Kappa
Theta: Great sisterhood, a lot of the cheer and dance team go here, study and have fun, “typical” sorority
Pi Phi: Go out, not as strong sisterhood but sweet girls, not known for being involved but improving philanthropy, lots of events
ADPi: The least typical sorority, passionate about social justice, small group and not very involved but nice girls

By: Student
by: sorority Mar 29, 2023 1:09:09 AM

I totally thought rush was in the fall like most schools. This is super helpful thank you so much!

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.