facebook

Rankings matter?

by: Pnm

Wondering if rankings actually matter. I care more about the relationships I’ll make than ranking, but wondering how much ranking might affect involvement/interacting with other houses

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: usd   

high ranking frats and sororities do events together and it goes down the line. All ranks have events, they just do it with whoever is similar rank to them. As a senior I would say its much more important to join who you like because that is who you will be spending the most time with and ranks don't matter past freshman year except peaked in high school girls

By: usd
#2  by: sd   

Honestly, no, rankings don’t matter. Everyone goes to everyone’s date dashes and nobody is socially excluded just because they’re in a certain chapter. The rankings are only endorsed by the chapter members who would like to be seen as “top houses” even though nobody besides them care. Be who you are and join a chapter with people that you see yourself connecting with long term, because they will be the ones who have your back at the end of the day.

By: sd
#3  by: ^   

but if you want to know

tops: kappa and axo / gphi
mids: theta and gphi
lower: pi phi and kid
bottom: adpi

By: ^
by: duhFeb 8, 2023 3:04:25 AM

OMFG…..krappa GET OFFF!!! like the service you do for the frat guys…kkgs down on their knees...

By: duh
#4  by: USD   

The rankings on this site are totally inaccurate. I looked at these too and they did not help with my decision whatsoever. Go off of the vibe you prefer the most. You will most likely be paired with the sorority with your best fit through the rush process. Don’t worry too much

By: USD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.