facebook

pledge classes

by: usd

how are each of the new pledge classes looking? what sororities and fraternities pulled the best groups?

Posted By: usd
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: usdgdi   

AXO: Pulled an average pledge class, as usual, nothing too special, a few cute girls, all seem very nice.
KKG: Lots of pretty girls, did very well, strong pledge class, a lot of cool girls.
APhi: Same as KKG, very strong.
Theta: Poor pledge class. All very weird pledges, no pretty ones, seemed to get the very weakest pledge class.
KD: A mix. Some average-seeming girls, some strikingly pretty and cool ones, all seem nice.
Gphi: Lots of random, odd girls, which is somewhat surprising. Very few nice & attractive ones. Pledge class isn't too strong.

Lambda: Excellent and attractive pledge class. Very impressive (as usual).
Fiji: Seems like a strong pledge class. Fiji is doing well.
Beta: Pretty good pledge class, but a few oddball pledges.
Delta: I have no idea, but I'm guessing they just got more lacrosse guys (?)
Phi Kapp: Seems like a strong enough pledge class.
SigEp: Did pretty well, a lot of good guys but nothing special.
Sigma Pi: Great group of guys. Very impressive.

Overall notes:
KKG and Aphi seemed to do the best out of recruitment, Aphi doing best, with Gphi pulling in a surprisingly not-so-great pledge class and Theta a very weak one. Props to SigmaPi and KD for their recruitment pledge classes, seems they both did well for being the 2 newest on campus. Lambda pulled the best frat pledge class, with fiji coming in at 2nd, then perhaps phi kapp.
Being unaffiliated from greek life myself, I tried to make this as unbiased, fair, and truthful as possible.

By: usdgdi
by: usdgdiMar 12, 2014 6:46:53 PM

Wow I feel awful I forgot Adpi. They did well, actually there are some really pretty pledges they managed to pull. But, for the most part, still not a top pledge class. But they did do better this year than they have in the past.

By: usdgdi
#2  by: Accurate   

^^^solid work. These are pretty spot on

By: Accurate
#3  by: Lol   

This is accurate, I agree. I'm lol'ing at what you put for the delts!

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.