facebook

frat research and rankings

by: Pitt Freshman

Since I've been shopping around for a semester now, I have a realistic idea of Greek Ranking at pitt myself.
If you like to party and help your community:
#3) Kappa Sig- Throw down a ton and have a great time. They are a huge fraternity here so the brothers aren't as tight as they could be. Partying is the name of the game. Kappa Sig throws a mean day drink.
#2) Pi Kappa Phi- Very very cool and caring brothers. They seem to have some money and a lot of them live in the nicest off campus apartments in south Oakland. Throw down less than the other two but are so nice that they beat kappa Sig.
#1) APES incorporated. They get number 1 in this category because they throw down hard and even their main philanthropy "Splash Bash" is a giant party at a club with all proceeds from ticket sales going to "the Harris Project." APES is technically a Social Philanthropic organization, unaffiliated with the university but endorsed by the state of Pennsylvania. APES is also small and all of the brothers are extremely close with each other. They care a lot about their philanthropy and want to make sure their guests are well taken care of.

For Academics:
#3) AKPsi- Business frat
#2) Phi Beta Sigma- Better business frat because of camaraderie amongst members. They also lowkey like to party, of course, after the business is handled.
#3) Delta Chi- Social frat with the highest GPA amongst social frats. Lots of pre med, engineering, and math majors with 4.0's. They have a sweet house/ are close.

Posted By: Pitt Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ??   

I am so confused.

By: ??
by: Pitt FreshmanJan 18, 2016 4:38:49 PM

Its about how they really are not about reputation. Some people want to join more social frats and some want more academic frats. I put my personal top 3 for both

By: Pitt Freshman
#2  by: h2p   

Phi Beta Sigma is NPHC, not a business frat lol, not even sure a lot of brothers are business majors

By: h2p
#3  by: ?   

Apes cares about philanthropy?? Do you even go to Pitt?

By: ?
#4  by: Get real   

I'm sure someone from apes wrote this lmao apes are nowhere near #1. Sad sad kids.

By: Get real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.