facebook

non-drinkers in sororities

by: pittgirl

I'm a freshman hoping to get into a sorority in the spring. I don't drink so are there certain sororities that would be a better fit for me? Are there any I should definitely avoid?

Posted By: pittgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rk   

Ones like SDT and DPhiE won't make you drink I know for sure, Zeta Sigma Chi doesn't either if you wanna go the multicultural route. Find where you fit in though, if they're really your sisters they won't make you do anything you're that uncomfortable with :)

By: rk
#2  by: Guest   

No one can make you drink. I'm pretty much a non-drinker unless it's a special occasion. I HATE beer and liquor is expensive. I HATE throwing up and will do anything to avoid it. Guess what all this makes me? The D.D.! You can be the D.D. as well if you don't want to drink.

By: Guest
#3  by: love   

Consider TPA as well! :)

By: love
#4  by: Ya   

Chi o also doesnt force anyone to drink

By: Ya
#5  by: hi   

none of the sisterhoods would force you to drink, but when/if you go through recruitment you will find your place !

By: hi
#6  by: plums   

As others said, none of the sororities can or will force you to drink, especially if you are underage. Some may have more active drinkers than others, but it's always a choice.

By: plums

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.