ranking before recruitment:
top: tri delt, tri sig chi o, dz
middle: kd, kappa, adpi
bottom: tpa, dphie, aephi, sdt

ranking after recruitment:
top: chi o (KILLLLED IT), tri sig, tri delt, dz
middle: kd, a dpi, kappa
bottom: dphie, aephi, tpa, sdt

everyone did great though and all the new members are going to love where they ended up!! :)

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: truth   

chio = trisig > tridelt = dz

By: truth
by: everyone who counts knowsSep 20, 2015 9:52:42 PM

DZ, ChiO, DDD, Kappa
ADPi, Tri Sig, KD
deepher, aephi, tpa, sdt

By: everyone who counts knows
by: GreekSep 20, 2015 9:56:11 PM

You are all pathetic. Get over yourself. Al the sororities are great. The girls who are in every house chose to be there and that house chose to take them so let everyone live thier lives. Calm down

By: Greek
#2  by: Lol   

Chi o is not the top house so nice try

Tpa is def above DphiE and sdt is above AEPhi

Whiever wrote this either doesnt go to pitt or is in chi o. Bye

By: Lol
#3  by: Pantherz   

Lol I don't think chi o, dz, or tri delt "killed" anything. From my understanding they did way worse than normal during this recruitment.....

By: Pantherz
#4  by: Ummm   

Tri delt got the least new members so they actually did poorly. It doesnt matter how well chi o did bc they are irrelevant to greek life

By: Ummm
by: hahSep 20, 2015 11:39:22 PM

chio is most definitely relevant seriously what school do u go to

By: hah
by: NoSep 20, 2015 11:42:36 PM

Chi o is def irrelevant. They dont show up to anything and their philanthropy event is a jokd

By: No
#5  by: Sister   

oh so you're obviously a chi o

By: Sister
#6  by: pitttttt   

chi o most definitely killed it this recruitment. they were the only house that pnms were consistently talking about and loved. they did a really good job no matter how irrelevant they are

By: pitttttt
#7  by: 4 again   

I have a question and I originally posted it in the DZ forum but I figured I'd repost it here because maybe it'll get more traffic:

If I went to prefs at DZ that pretty much means they wanted me right? But by the time they got to my name of the list the sorority I am in got me first? So, if I would de-pledge here or whatever it's called would I have a foot in the door when DZ does winter rush? I would be willing to be not-greek for a semester to end up where I really want to be.

By: 4 again
by: nopeSep 21, 2015 3:37:57 PM

if you signed your bid you can't rush again until next fall. also not going dz was a good choice lol

By: nope
by: Also CuriousSep 21, 2015 3:41:55 PM

I have the same question how it worked getting into our sorority if it was our #2?

By: Also Curious
by: greekSep 21, 2015 3:58:41 PM

basically, if you were higher on your sororities list than you were on dz's that's why you went there.

By: greek
by: Why?Sep 21, 2015 4:07:58 PM

If you only wanted dz you should have suicide bidded and just ranked dz....

By: Why?
by: WellSep 21, 2015 4:57:36 PM

This may sound harsh but It means there were other girls higher than you on dz's list of who they wanted and those girls also wanted dz meaning there wasn't a spot for you in their pledge class also spring rush will be very hard for sophomores sororities want freshman because they already took 10-16 sophomores this rush cycle and freshman will be the future of their house they have 4 years to be active

By: Well
#8  by: fhdslf;a   

obvi a chi o wrote this ahhahahhah

By: fhdslf;a
#9  by: a    

agreed. you cant really argue otherwise.......

By: a
#10  by: hi   

I agree

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.