facebook

this website

by: Hello

First of all, this website calls us "UPITT," so that's the first sign that you shouldn't take anything on this website too seriously. Secondly, this website is full of self ranks and jealousy. You have people in the chapter who give good ratings and talk themselves up, and then you have angry, jealous people giving other chapters bad ratings. There is a real lack of rankings from a level-headed point of view.

If you are a PNM, please go with your gut feeling and not with what this website says. Whether you are in a "top tier" fraternity or sorority or not won't matter after you graduate. What will matter is the brotherhood or sisterhood that you formed, and you can form a great brotherhood or sisterhood even in the fraternities and sororities that this website claims to be "bottom tier."

Posted By: Hello
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: confused geed   

Hey. Good point with the UPitt thing ;) I understand why greeks get pissed about these sorts of websites but y'all have to understand that Greek life seems weird and honestly sort of shady to people who aren't in it. This is pretty much the only place that helps people, especially freshmen, figure out the general consensus about different fraternities and sororities (as long as they can wade through the BS...) I know being a GDI makes my opinion invalid according to Greek life, but trust that I have my reasons for not being able to rush this semester.

Tl;dr- it's either this or GreekChat...

By: confused geed
by: GDISep 15, 2015 10:03:22 AM

UPITT sounds more like YOU SPITT.

By: GDI

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.