facebook

For PNMs please trust your gut

by: Actual Advice

Advice to people rushing… don’t listen/ read any of these posts. I did when I rushed and ended up picking a completely different sorority than I thought I wanted going in from these rankings. Everyone on here is bashing each other to try to make other sororities look bad. Trust your gut and go off of your conversations!!

Posted By: Actual Advice
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !!!!   

THIS!!! don’t base your rankings on anything other than the conversations you have. every chapter on this campus is amazing, but remember that there is more to a chapter than what you see on greekrank/what they post on social media. i also ended up in a completely different chapter than what i originally thought i wanted, but its been a year now and i still love it as much as i did on that first day ❤️ i promise you will end up where you belong as long as you remember to keep an open mind and stay true to yourself!!

By: !!!!
by: so true Jan 12, 2024 10:58:14 PM

Retweet!!

By: so true
#2  by: Nice girl    

I had great conversation and vibes I thought. It seems nobody wanted me. I am not a size 0 but I have a great personality. I am really bummed.

By: Nice girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.