facebook

Mixers + Rankings

by: i<3pitt

People really need to start considering who's mixing with who when doing rankings. Like why r u still calling a sorority who only mixes with theta chi or dsig 'upper mid' over sororities mixing with pike, pi kapp, sig ep etc....clearly if they were that much better in any way they'd mix with better frats

Posted By: i<3pitt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dsig & theta chi    

Just @ kkg next time!!!!

By: Dsig & theta chi
#2  by: kappppppaaaaaa   

Ring ring ring...lower mid is calling u Kkg + KD

By: kappppppaaaaaa
#3  by: ur mom   

sorry that some of us care more about mixing with frats that are actually fun than mixing with a bunch of npc “top frat” men ❤️❤️

By: ur mom
by: fkinnnn loooooooosaaaaNov 28, 2023 6:56:43 PM

Well whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night! Just say you only get attention from 5’8 warriors and go

By: fkinnnn loooooooosaaaa
by: wiggleDec 2, 2023 1:44:32 AM

the misogyny is real

By: wiggle
by: JibDec 8, 2023 9:19:49 AM

This is so true. Too does not equal fun all the time. I have friends in most houses and it’s good to spread the love around and do stuff with other houses. Be fun, that’s all.

By: Jib
by: FrenchieJan 9, 2024 8:55:11 AM

@ur mom. This is the best response and too true. Tier does not equal fun and easy to be around. The jealous person who criticized sororities for their social choices is missing the point of all of this. It’s to have fun and feel safe without being worried about what others will say. Relax and have some fun.

By: Frenchie
#4  by: lol   

if yall in theta phi just say that

By: lol
#5  by: duh   

yeah it is

By: duh
#6  by: truth   

Dz tri sig chi o and tri delt are the only srats that exclusively mix with top frats. Sorry kkg kd and theta go cry to dsig

By: truth
by: lmfao Jan 15, 2024 10:42:20 PM

remember when dz mixed with triangle last sem.

By: lmfao
by: HAHAHAHAJan 16, 2024 3:13:39 PM

Remember when tri delt had d sig for halloweekend…🥱

By: HAHAHAHA
by: pleaseJan 18, 2024 7:44:39 PM

bye tri delt has mixed with dsig SO many times. and dz mixes with ato, theta chi, etc. and nobody even goes to mixers with dsig so idk where this association came from

By: please
#7  by: lol   

Nah. Attention from ~frat boys~ (be so serious) doesn't validate you as a person in any way, shape or form.

Sororities should not be ranked based on how men value and perceive them. What is this, the '50s?

By: lol
#8  by: rolanda    

i hate all of you 👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾 👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙 😛🤙😛😎😘😘😘😝😇🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

By: rolanda

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.