facebook

rushing as a sophmore

by: H2P

Is it much more difficult to rush as a sophomore? I'm in a service fraternity this year, but it doesn't have the closeness that I was looking for. From what I've heard, DPHiE would be my first choice.

Posted By: H2P
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: apobro   

Are you in apo? While I'm not part of any greek organizations I've met a few apo brothers in sororities. I think there's a few in dphie and a couple in sigma delta tau. The ones in sigdelt joined as juniors and they didn't seem to have any problems rushing. The impression I've gotten is that dphie and sdt both have similar nice girls so you'd probs do well with either. You should keep an open mind though bc you might love a different house

By: apobro
by: H2PDec 8, 2013 3:03:12 PM

Yep, I'm in APO now. I'm definitely keeping an open mind but also looking for more of a "nice girl sorority" as lame as that sounds. I'm sure there are lots out there. Thank you so much for your advice!

By: H2P
#2  by: art   

it is not too much difficult to rush as a sophomore, I did and I am in a sorority that I love. They will ask you why you decided to wait as a sophomore but it shouldnt be a problem. Just remember there are many nice sororities with close sisterhoods such as dphie sig delts aephi kappa delta and adpi. but keep an open mind and who knows where you might end up! Just don't be upset if you don't get your first choice.

By: art

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.