facebook

best sisterhood?

by: PNM

I'm thinking of going through spring recruitment and I'm really just looking for a group with a really strong sisterhood. I know they all have it in different ways, but which sororities have the strongest?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pledge   

Most of the houses have a strong sisterhood. Honestly, you will finger out which house is best for you as you go through recruitment. Personally, I have heard that the sororities with the closest sisterhoods are The deephers, SDT, TPA, and KD. Other houses probably have good sisterhood too, but these are the ones I have heard the best things about

By: Pledge
by: yaouOct 12, 2013 5:20:19 PM

Kappa Delta, hands down. Deephers make a close second though.

By: yaou
by: deeOct 13, 2013 12:04:53 PM

pledge, keep in mind that recruitment is different in the spring. she won't get to meet every house. I agree with yaou, KD and dphie have a very strong sense of sisterhood but KD is the largest sorority and dphie had the largest pledge class this year so chances they'll be open are slim. adpi, chi o, and sdt are some other close sisterhoods.

By: dee
#2  by: Sadly   

Kappa delta has the best sisterhood but they are at 90 sisters (the largest on camps) so they won't be able to take a spring pledge class

By: Sadly
#3  by: i know   

Deephers definitely have one of the strongest sisterhoods, however they will not be open for spring recruitment.

By: i know
#4  by: yes   

from my experience, adpi, tri sig, and chi o have good sisterhoods (from ones open)

tri delt and dz are known for being catty

By: yes
#5  by: Truth   

Im thinking of pledging in the spring as well. My roomates are in both KD and DZ and I hear way too much drama and bashing of sisters to say they have a very tight sisterhood, but it could all be just what they hear too.

By: Truth
#6  by: truth   

When you rush, you will be able to tell what house you can see yourself in. If you can see yourself hanging out with the girls, you will find sisterhood there dont worry too much! I don't know anyone in a sorority here that doesn't truely love a lot of their friends, its just about finding where you fit :)

By: truth
#7  by: tbh   

dphie tpa kd and adpi have the strongest sisterhood. unfortunately, dphie and kd will not be open for spring rush and adpi is most likely not either. wait until the spring, trust me.

By: tbh
#8  by: Sausage   

Dz has the best sisterhood

By: Sausage

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.