facebook

hazing?

by: 2017

I know that hazing is inevitable while rushing, but I just wanted to know which sororities haze and which do not. Also, to what extent to they haze to? Like I'm willing to do the typical chore and errand and other stuff, but not like public humiliation. If I say no to hazing will a sorority cut me?

Posted By: 2017
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: James   

I can guarantee that there will be no talk of hazing during recruitment (aka rushing). If you ask any sister in any house about it, what you will get is a shocked look on her face. Like, "OMG, hazing??? That's the worst thing in the world and we would NEVER do to that to our NMs!!"

Now, if you're talking about pledging, that's another thing. All I can say is that there might be some sororities who haze but most of them don't. Unfortunately, you're not going to get a real answer on here or by asking sisters during rush. The only way to know if a house hazes is to join that house. So if you join, and they haze you, you can just tell them to f--k off and hand in your pledge pin.

By: James

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.