facebook

how did kappa sig merge with sig ep?

by: Transfer

Im a transfer student but was in Kappa Sig before Pitt. I was curious as to how the initiated Kappa sigs were able to merge with Sig ep, I thought that initiated members couldn't join another org? It kind of confuses me that this was able to happen since at my previous any ex fraternity members weren't allowed to join any student organization after being booted

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pitt   

the university allowed the new members to join another frat due to the hazing allegations of kappa sig

By: pitt
#2  by: h2p20   

Sig Ep is one of those frats that doesn't care about rules or whatever, a lot of the initiated Kappa Sigs were "in" Sig Ep but were never formally initiated but Sig Ep just didn't care

By: h2p20
#3  by: Vh1 Save The Music   

Hello! Vh1 Save the music is having Pajama Jam at Soldiers and Sailors March 23rd 4141 5th Ave. We are looking for students who may want to perform in our 10 min slots either sing, rap, dance, or step. DJ, CASH PRIZES AN MORE!! IT SHOULD BE A BOP!!

VH1 SAVE THE MUSIC

Thanks!

By: Vh1 Save The Music
#4  by: H2P   

When Kappa Sigma was kicked off the pledge class was allowed to join somewhere else since they weren’t initiated. SigEp at the time was close to being kicked off due to inactivity/not enough members. The PC decided to join them, the original Sigeps left or graduated, and the Kappa Sigs turned SigEp into what it is now.

By: H2P
#5  by: H2P 2016   

Richardson the guy in charge of Greek life at that time did a power play and saved SigEp by merging the newest pledge class of Kappa Sig right after they got the boot with the SigEp chapter that was closing.

By: H2P 2016

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.