facebook

will some people not get a bid?

by: help

I’m excited to rush a sorority but there are so many girls rushing and I was wondering if there is anyone who is going to get dropped and not get a bid at all?

Posted By: help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: stfu   

stfu. wait and find out

By: stfu
#2  by: sorority   

Yes last year some girls got dropped, it’s always a possibility but not too likely. I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

By: sorority
#3  by: Anon    

That is not true. Sorority recruitment is what you make of it. Sororities extend pledge class quota to account for the surplus of girls rushing. No one gets "dropped" from recruitment. Individual houses drop you if they don't see you as a good fit. You'll get a bid if you put your heart into recruitment conversations!

By: Anon
#4  by: Uh   

I thought you were guaranteed a bid (maybe not from a house you wanted) as long as you go to every party your invited to

By: Uh
by: ^Jan 13, 2018 2:16:09 PM

Yes, that is correct; however, you have to be invited back and make it all the way to pref round. Girls can get released individually from all houses; there is no guarantee against that. Bring your very best!

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.