facebook

how's the hazing in the sororities?

by: Confused

I'm hoping to rush next fall, but I'm not exactly the typical sorority girl. I don't want to deal with the crazy hazing that I hear about on campus all the time. So, which ones haze and which ones don't? Which ones are the "crazier" ones with rushing?

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ConsiderIt   

The "higher tier" a sorority is, the worse the hazing will be. Plain and simple.
That being said, there are plenty of other organizations you may want to pursue before Greek life. Maybe wait a semester--chances are you'll make better friends and it's a hell of a lot cheaper.

By: ConsiderIt
by: Youre anApr 20, 2013 10:06:17 AM

Idiot

By: Youre an
#2  by: letsgopitt   

ConsiderIt is right in the fact that the higher tier sororities are worse. Bottom tier sororities are not bad at hazing and some don't haze at all. But give Greek life a chance if you are interested. It's worth investigating.

By: letsgopitt
by: Youre anApr 20, 2013 10:06:42 AM

Idiot too

By: Youre an
#3  by: SororitySays   

I'm pretty sure SDT and DPhiE don't haze, but I think all the others do. The higher up sororities are definitely worse though--DZ, Tri Sig and Chi O especially

By: SororitySays
#4  by: pittgl   

none of them haze its nothing like the movies. the worst that happens is being yelled at and having to do all the annoying things because youre the youngest pledge class. nothing like degrading or disgusting...dont listen to the rumors people are ignorant

By: pittgl
#5  by: inatopsorority   

im in one of the "top tier" sororities listed and hazing does not happen like you see in movies, like pittgl said. it's mostly getting yelled at for doing dumb things or yelled at because one of your sisters did a dumb thing. it's not bad. it's all part of the pledging process. definitely rush though, it is so much fun and amazing. i'm glad i did.

By: inatopsorority
#6  by: .   

bump

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.