facebook

ranks and truth

by: h2p

For the freshman that are looking here you have to remember to take everything you see on this site with a grain of salt. People self rank their own frats/sororitys A LOT. People also go onto other frats pages and make a super positive review about them, just so that they can they make another review saying that they self rank. Overall i would take rankings on the discussion page with a lot of upvotes more seriously than anything else on this site AND even then its still biased. This site can give you a general feels of an organizations "personality" but at the end of the day meet the greeks and rush itself is the only way to know if a frat/sorority is actually right for you.

Posted By: h2p
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bump   

bump

By: bump
#2  by: yes   

HUGE emphasis on the fake good rank just to then make another rank saying they self rank. I feel like most "self ranks" are make just for this reason.

By: yes
by: hahahJan 4, 2018 3:51:20 PM

Honestly if you look at all the frats pages it seems like 90% of the most recent reviews are just this^

By: hahah
#3  by: ca   

Also a lot of frats pay to get bad reviews removed. I know sig chi does this for a fact

By: ca
by: ?Jan 4, 2018 5:28:31 PM

I really dont think that any frat would spend money to remove a ranking on an internet forum lol.

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.