facebook

frats and gpa

by: gpa

I'm a premed student with about a 3.7 after first semester and I just want to know if any of the upper tier frats will not destroy my gpa. I go out pretty regularly as is friday/saturday nights but I don't know if I'll be able to keep grades if I'm doing much more partying than that.

Posted By: gpa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hohohoe   

probably not sigchi or pkp then

By: hohohoe
by: NahDec 30, 2017 12:43:14 AM

Replace pkp with pike and it's accurate

By: Nah
#2  by: P   

Pkp is better thank pike and sig chi but unless you’ve got some pretty serious intelligence and can deal with not sleeping frequently would not suggest it

By: P
by: LolDec 30, 2017 7:27:25 PM

Pkp is not better than either of those, 3/4 of pkp is weird af

By: Lol
#3  by: Honestly   

If you really care about GPA and want to have somewhat of a social life I’d recommend Beta or Delta Chi. Both are decent frats with high overall GPAs. If you care more about social life then I’d say PKP but that’s just my opinion.

By: Honestly
#4  by: roc   

sig ep has one of the higher GPAs on campus, surprisingly. They definitely work hard play hard

By: roc
#5  by: N8   

Typically the smaller the fraternity the less partying you will feel obligated to participate in. FIJI is the newest fraternity to come back to campus, with only about 20 brothers right now. Most of us them only party on Fridays and Saturdays and they have a good amount of pre-med and pre-law brothers, as well as neuroscience, engineering, and especially business. I'd recommend coming to Meet The Greeks Wednesday night to see which fraternity fits you best.

By: N8
by: GPAJan 7, 2018 1:52:33 AM

They also have one of the highest GPA's on campus, if that's also what you were wondering about specifically.

By: GPA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.