Upper middle: Tri Sig & Chi O
Middle: KD & Kappa
Lower middle: ADPi, AEPhi
Bottom: DPhiE & TPA

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hahahahaha   

Ok DZ everyone knows Tri Delt, tri sig, and chi o are top and MAYBE dz but I’d put dz with kd as upper mid. Then kappa and adpi as middle.

By: Hahahahaha
by: lolDec 6, 2017 9:29:32 AM

hahahah the only reason theyre talked about so much is because theyre pathetically self ranking to try and seem like they are top which if you ask ANYONE outside this website theyre not. get over yourselves.

By: lol
#2  by: okay   

nice try aephi

By: okay
#3  by: lol   

tbh the only thing DZ is top at is self ranking

#4  by: ?   

I'm in a frat and even though we don't mix with dz I always hear that they're the hottest and stuff like that, what about them makes them not top?

By: ?
by: lolDec 5, 2017 6:59:27 PM

dz was top when it was trendy in greek life to be like the stereotypical blonde preppy sorority girl from the south. those were mainly the types of girls they would attract. greek life is becoming more "diverse"/you have a lot of girls that don't normally fit the sorority girl mold rushing and that image just isn't what girls want anymore because it's kind of cheesy and fake. their last couple pcs don't really fit their "image" and their social media isn't really representative of all of the girls in the house. it's really sad to see certain girls i know in the house but don't see on the social media at all because they are not the "dz image" that dz wants to project

by: LolDec 6, 2017 10:22:19 AM

If that's who they attract then that's who they attract, why make that a bad thing ?

By: Lol
#5  by: lmao   

dz is literally just self ranking so much to try and get freshman to rush dz so they can a better pledge class than last year

By: lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.