facebook

hey

by: yuh

I think these rankings are stupid. I am in a fraternity at Pitt, and the only difference between the 7-8 fraternities that are always mentioned is that some have a hill house, and others don't (Yes, the people in the fraternities range in level of douche, but who cares, they all like to drink and have fun). Having a hill house makes a big difference for parties as there is more space and generally better dance floors and bars. That being said, here are the notable fraternities that had houses at the end of the 2017 school year: PKP, Sigma Chi, Pike, Delta Chi. My apologies if I missed one. They all have sweet houses, but some are newer and more high tech than others.

Haha, now sororities. I am not even going to attempt to give my opinion on you guys cause you'll just tear me apart - but shout out to Tri Delta.

Posted By: yuh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nah   

Sammy and Phi Kap also have hill houses, but they're still irrelevant. Pitt likes fraternities on the hill because they're easier to monitor, and DTD and Kappa Sigma both got kicked because they were there.

Pick a fraternity for the brotherhood and fit, not the house. S/o Tri Delta.

By: nah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.