facebook

sororities with kind of hipster girls?

by: lkp

I want to rush next year and consider myself pretty fashionable but I'm not really very preppy. Would this limit my chances of getting into "top" sororities? Are there a sorority with hip, chill reputations or a lot of hipster looking girls?

Posted By: lkp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

I would say out of the "top" sororities, your best bet is Pi Phi, and AXO might also be a good fit (more "middle tier"). On that note, don't limit yourself by going into recruitment with a certain mindset or ignore particular houses that may end up being a perfect fit for you. Go in with an open mind to all of the houses and you will find the one that's right for you!

By: Greek
by: Well...May 18, 2014 7:15:33 AM

AXO is barely middle tier. I do agree with Greek, however, in that don't go looking for a "top tier", go with an open mind and join whichever sorority you click with the most, however they are perceived. Top, middle, low, whatever, join whoever fits you best.

By: Well...
#2  by: hipster   

tridelt and alpha phi

By: hipster
by: umJun 12, 2014 12:21:17 AM

alpha phi is hardly top tier. a lot of their women are fashionable, sure, but the sorority itelf isn't top tier at all. middle tier, or upper middle tier, at best.

By: um
#3  by: TJ   

Your best bet is probably pi phi or ddd

By: TJ

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.