facebook

don't know if I should drop

by: crab nebula

currently accepted a bid to a place where I vibe with every brother. Unfortunately, the pledge class this year are people I do not think I can see myself being with for the next 4 years, especially a few on them. I am considering to drop, but have created such great bonds with a bunch of the non-pledge class brothers. What should I do?

Posted By: crab nebula
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Chill   

It’s been a couple days give it more time with your PC

By: Chill
#2  by: Y   

I had the same experience, but at least give it two weeks. The brothers bid you guys for a reason.

By: Y
by: crab nebulaFeb 7, 2022 6:24:58 PM

Did you end up dropping or did you stay in? Did you consider rushing second year after that experience?

By: crab nebula
by: crab nebulaFeb 7, 2022 6:25:09 PM

Did you end up dropping or did you stay in? Did you consider rushing second year after that experience?

By: crab nebula
by: YFeb 7, 2022 6:30:30 PM

I stayed and now I’m really close to my pc. Don’t rush second year if you can rush first year.

By: Y
#3  by: Don’t    

Literally felt the same way until like halfway through pledging. Then something finally clicked and my pledge class are my closest friends at this school. Don’t drop

By: Don’t
#4  by: stay   

Give it a little bit to see how you feel about your PC. If you still don't feel connected then maybe consider dropping

By: stay
#5  by: Ifc   

Yeah just stick it out, trust the brothers in your house, they picked you guys for a reason

By: Ifc
#6  by: crab nebula noooo   

CRAB NEBULA WHATS WRONG???????? dont be sad crab nebula!!!

By: crab nebula noooo
#7  by: crab nebula is the goat   

dear crab nebula,

please stick it out with your fellow brothers.

sincerely,
crab nebula is the goat

By: crab nebula is the goat
#8  by: Sombrero galaxy   

You man

By: Sombrero galaxy
#9  by: Milky way galaxy   

You got this crabby

By: Milky way galaxy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.