facebook

who does fiji mix with?

by: idk

I’m rushing two house rn and I am trying to decide between them. who does fiji mix with? I know girls in aphi, zeta, and axo and they all said they don’t mix with fiji

Posted By: idk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wahoo   

i know they mixed with pi phi a couple times last semester. had a dg mixer but no one went. i think they also had one with dz.

By: wahoo
#2  by: srat   

they basically only mix with pi phi. no upper tiers will mix with them and they think they’re too good for middle tier. they refuse to mix with axo or zeta. that weird obsession with ranking is why they’re going to foxfield alone. dz is going with sammy even though they normally go with fiji every year.

By: srat
by: fijiFeb 2, 2022 6:46:37 PM

AXO has never had that relation w fiji but Zeta used to literally do a philanthropy w them and go to foxfield w them. social climbing isn’t a good look fiji

By: fiji
#3  by: hoo   

there's a reason why they're going to foxfield alone....

By: hoo
#4  by: just sayin   

gave up on fiji because every time we went it was packed with first years and sucked. for some reason they care more about having a million first years there than upperclassmen in sororities which is probably why no one wants to mix with them anymore

By: just sayin
#5  by: but   

ok but for real you should never decide your house (frat or srat) based on mixers. you’re gonna meet girls a million different places and fiji is the game day/darty spot next to phi psi. plus if you really care you can be their mixer chair

By: but
#6  by: Foxfield   

mixer chair isn’t a real thing.

fiji doesn’t do mixers because girls r lame

source: in fiji

By: Foxfield
#7  by: truth hurts   

exclusively delta delta delta

By: truth hurts
#8  by: newc   

same as others in their tier: pi phi, aphi, dg, tridelt

By: newc
by: hahaFeb 3, 2022 11:15:15 AM

they don’t mix with aphi at all and had one dg mixer no one went to so not really.

By: haha
#9  by: Yup   

Tri delt and pi phi

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.