facebook

third year chance?

by: dropped

I rushed for the first time as a second year during Spring recruitment right now. I dropped out because all of the sororities I clicked with dropped me. I really want to join a sorority but I do not want to pay to be a part of one in which I know I won't get along with the people or have nothing in common with. I really want to try informal next year but what are my chances? Please let me know if you are a third year who has gotten into a sorority?

Posted By: dropped
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: honestly   

I think your chances are slim if you don't have an open mind toward all of the sororities. If the sororities you liked dropped you, it was probably because they didn't think you were a good fit, or they thought someone else was a better fit. That won't change much between now and fall recruitment unless they for some reason end up with extra spaces they need to fill in the fall. However, if you keep an open mind to the sororities that you didn't think you fit as well in, you'd have a chance, and it's possible that you'd actually fit in better at those places and just haven't met the right girls.

By: honestly
by: yeahFeb 19, 2014 10:37:01 PM

Pretty much what he/she said. Be open minded, lots of girls end up in sorors that they initially think they won't like, but end up being surprised and loving it.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.