facebook

if different people want different sororities...

by: yahweh

…which did you join? Feel free to leave out questions if they make you uncomfortable.

1. Name your house.
2. What is the stereotypical look of your house, iyo? Are you barbies, professionally dressed com school bosses, girly girls, sorority stars?
3. What do you think other UVA sorority girls think of your house, iyo? Are you the smart girls, the weirdos, the army of blondes?
4. List some activities your sisters are involved in!
5. Which group on grounds do you enjoy mixing with the most?
6. Why did you choose your house over all of the others?

Posted By: yahweh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: likeagphi   

This discussion is going to have trouble because girls here are afraid to say what sorority they are a part of for fear (i think) of harassment and self promotion accusations? That being said I'm going to dare to respond, bring it on?

1. Gamma Phi Beta
2. I don't know that we have a look? We wear a lot of Lilly, but so does every sorority?
3. I feel that other sororities feel we're an amalgam of unusual personalities and call us weird when they don't like us and eclectic when they do?
4. Oh, gosh. I can't possibly cover this question adequately, haha. Dance, rugby, field hockey, tennis, research, debate, cheer, fyp, cultural social groups, and everything else.
5. This is a really difficult question because I like most groups we mix with? Don't make me choose!
6. GPhi did a really good job of making rush an enchanting experience when I was a 1st-year. My sisters are kind, fascinating, and have my back: I just love them. <3

By: likeagphi
by: .Dec 12, 2013 1:58:15 PM

"Amalgam"

Yep, you're a gamma phi beta

By: .
by: honestDec 12, 2013 9:49:49 PM

Or a Chi O they're honestly worse.

By: honest
by: nahDec 14, 2013 10:45:04 PM

Chi O isn't really on here all that much. Nice attempt at deflecting, though. And pointless, since the person is admitting they are GPB and posted on here repeatedly?

By: nah
by: lipsticklesDec 15, 2013 10:32:52 PM

Can we cut the bashing? It's brave to admit what sorority you're in and comment under one name. I can't say I've seen girls from any other sorority rep their group and views proudly.

By: lipstickles
#2  by: lipstickles   

1. zeta tau alpha
2. just hot, honestly this question is pretty stupid
3. most greeks in the know agree that we're middle to upper tier
4. like, everything. we've got a ton of equestrians
5. sigma nu
6. best rush questions, and most of my older friends were zetas already

By: lipstickles

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.