facebook

dz vs ap

by: Curious

Which sorority has hotter/more attractive members, DZ or AP?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: truth   

AP no doubt

By: truth
#2  by: GPB   

Yeah, even though they're more on the "fake blond" side...AP for sure

By: GPB
#3  by: nolove   

DZs just come off as easy (rather than hot, unless you consider the two the same thing) while APs beverly hills clone look at least holds a kind of Megan Fox island appeal...

By: nolove
#4  by: wellwell   

DZ does have some hot girls, but AP has more

By: wellwell
#5  by: let'stalk    

def AP. DZ is cute, but AP is cuter

By: let'stalk
#6  by: curious   

Don't trust these comments. DZ and Alpha Phi heavily cross rush and the frequent user that's on this site all day every day is an Alpha Phi. I guarantee she's commented for this discussion more than once.

By: curious
#7  by: Ummm....   

I doubt all these comments are from one person. Yes, they cross rush, but ask most people, and overall, AP is cuter than DZ. On the other hand, DZ is much more fun overall, and has a MUCH stronger sisterhood.

Either way, they are both nice sororitys to join, and if you click with them and get a bid from either of them, go for it.

By: Ummm....
#8  by: lipstickles   

There are hotties in every sorority.

By: lipstickles
#9  by: well   

A Phi has a wider range of girls (lots of hotties and lots of uglies), but its reputation is for being slightly more attractive. DZ has consistently above average girls and in my opinion, much more fun girls.

By: well
#10  by: howitis   

AP > DZ all around

By: howitis
by: anonJan 11, 2014 12:17:11 AM

well, in terms of overall attractiveness, maybe. but DZ > AP in terms of sisterhood.

By: anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.