facebook

derby days sketchy

by: unsure

is it just me or are derby days just a way to capitalize on sororities being competitive w each other so that they do all the work of sig chis philanthropy for them.... like we all have our own philanthropies why do we have to do theirs for them too.

Posted By: unsure
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Guest   

Bump

By: Guest
#2  by: Too true   

It is not just you. In addition, what makes it worse is being such a blatant ego-fest for SX.

By: Too true
#3  by: ha   

because sig chi lives off the ego that a phi girls feed them so why work hard when u can work smart. you girls fall for it every year and gladly waste your time participating and low-key you guys like it to feel validated by a frat. Bunch of lemmings all the sororities are

By: ha
by: hey Mar 26, 2019 7:34:59 PM

don’t lump all sororities or sorority girls in together

By: hey
#4  by: Totally   

Totally sketch. I don’t get it. Girls can be so stupid.

By: Totally
#5  by: sorority opinion   

I think most sorority girls are hip to this but dont want to be bad sports about it by not participating, everyone I know in Greek life just generally likes to be supportive of each other’s philanthropies (but I agree that it’s dumb and even if sororities participate and increased awareness sig chi shouldn’t expect us to get their donations for them)

By: sorority opinion
#6  by: Idea   

I think all sororitys COLLECTIVELY should decide to respectfully declare they will no longer participate in derby days, that they are going to focus their time and efforts on their own philanthropies. Give sigma chi a heads up. It is time.

By: Idea
#7  by: so   

RIP

By: so
#8  by: Lol   

Because the sorority that wins gets to split the check with them and doesn't have to do philanthropy for the year.

By: Lol
#9  by: srsly   

LITERALLY. lets be real though, most houses don't actually care about philanthropy, just optics

By: srsly
#10  by: 2022   

I thought Sigma Chi nations shut it down because it was so misogynistic

Expecting smart girls to act like strippers is not ok

By: 2022

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.