facebook

ranking - involvement, intelligence, personality, etc

by: Real Values!!

Feel free to contest any of this (just be respectful). Don’t even try to claim you know what sorority I’m in, Im a fourth year who dropped mine. I just wanted to put something a little more values-based on here! There’s more to greek life than looks, money, and partying :)

XO, AXO, KD
DZ, GPB, PBP
ADP, SSS, DDD
ZTA, SK, KKG, AP
SDT, DG, KAT

The first two rows are just exceptionally involved (maybe DZ not as much but they make up for it in GPA)

Posted By: Real Values!!
Post Reply Report
Page 23 of 23
#221  by: facts   

are there rankings with best gpa and best philanthropy or awards for those things or most active? Something concrete?

By: facts
by: answersJan 10, 2020 6:28:45 PM

It includes gpa, but is mostly about the sisterhood of the sororities and how involved on grounds these groups are. There are many sororities on grounds that are really just for the parties and boys while other ones still go out and have mixers they are more about building a community and sisterhood.

By: answers
#222  by: This   

So true, goodness

By: This
#223  by: Tyler   

This is the way it is

By: Tyler
#224  by: Riche   

Is SDT colonizing next year?

By: Riche
#225  by: This   

Let us not forget the real stuff

By: This
#226  by: mostly   

Let's keep it all positive

By: mostly
#227  by: :)   

Even tho all rankings are ridiculous, this one feels a least a little productive

By: :)
#228  by: y   

why are AP and DG ranked so low on this?

By: y
#229  by: Ok   

In general the nicest are toward the top, just in general...can’t say all girls near the bottom are mean but mostly this gives you an idea of niceness. SDT shouldn’t be so low though

By: Ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.