facebook

i'm posting in a bottom tier sorority

by: hi

Hi guys. I'm in a bottom tier sorority and I'm pleading with everyone to PLEASE treat us with more respect and kindness.

WE GET IT.

We aren't as rich as Thetas or as hot as Aphis or as fun as ZTAs or whatever. WE GET IT. We are seriously doing the best we can, honestly.

But if you keep bullying our bottom tier chapters, we won't get any girls and our bottom tiers chapters will eventually have to close. WE ARE ALL UVA STUDENTS. Let's be kind to each other and have a positive Greek Community. You don't have to mix with us, you don't have be our best friends, whatever. but RESPECT US and SPREAD POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT EVERY SORORITY. especially during rush.

Wahoowa!

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth!   

really shows insecurity on some chapters' parts... they wouldn't need to tear down other chapters if they felt secure in their own letters

By: truth!
#2  by: SO TRUE!!!   

We should go out of our way to make sure everyone knows that all our houses are good because they really are. If we were more affirming about all our houses every pnm wouldn't put down the houses in the same order. We need to remember that if the bottom house goes, the house next up the list is the new bottom house and so on. It doesn't benefit anyone to have that happen.

By: SO TRUE!!!
by: yeah...May 1, 2017 9:46:24 AM

I know schools where our bottom would be top. We don't appreciate what we have

By: yeah...
#3  by: SORIGHT   

you're so right.

We need to remember that if the bottom house goes, the house next up the list is the new bottom house and so on. It doesn't benefit anyone to have that happen.

first SDT, SSS, and GPB will go....
then, ADPI, SK, KD will go....
then AXO, XO, ZTA, DZ, DG....

then what? people start thinking Tri Delta is a "bottom" house?

By: SORIGHT
#4  by: SORIGHT   

you're so right.

We need to remember that if the bottom house goes, the house next up the list is the new bottom house and so on. It doesn't benefit anyone to have that happen.

first SDT, SSS, and GPB will go....
then, ADPI, SK, KD will go....
then AXO, XO, ZTA, DZ, DG....

then what? people start thinking Tri Delta is a "bottom" house?

By: SORIGHT
#5  by: real   

this is IMPORTANT

By: real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.