facebook

phi delt vs. du

by: Deltasquid

I heard phi delt cross rushed with chi psi this year, and I also heard that they picked up some of DU's scraps. So where does that place those two in the battle of upper low tier?

DU is a heavyweight of dweebs, but phi delt has the most politically correct group of guys uva has ever seen.

Posted By: Deltasquid
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Erik Roberts   

I was pretty interested in rushing Phi Delt going into this semester because I'd heard good things from some older friends. Was walking around Beta bridge on open house day and noticed they had painted "Rush Phi Delta Theta" on the west side of the bridge (also their address for some reason as well). Honestly found it to be pretty offputting and too try hardy so decided to not even go by their open house. DU is pretty solid, but their PC was nowhere near as good as Chi Psi/Serp's. Seems like those two have taken off towards the upper middle tier and left DU and Phi Delt behind in the lower tier

By: Erik Roberts
by: bruhFeb 7, 2017 12:51:46 AM

attention serp and chi psi, let me tell you what the upper middle tier looks like: Phi Psi, Chi Phi, SAE, Fiji, Sigma Chi, Beta, Sammy-one big pc which is probably of low quality people does not move you from the bottom to the upper middle lol

By: bruh
#2  by: Serp   

Phi delt doesn't even have serp beach, what a joke

By: Serp
#3  by: Truth   

Don't understand all the hate phi delt is getting they're honestly a very genuine good group of guys. Their new PC is good too-watch out.

By: Truth
by: Chi psi Feb 7, 2017 7:58:55 AM

Good try, SERP. Obviously you know phi delt is so far gone to the lower tier that they aren't a threat to you. While on the other hand, rising DU is threatening your newfound upper middle tier status. Get off this site you try hards.

By: Chi psi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.