facebook

do sororitys ever cut girls they think are "too good"?

by: thinking

if they assume a girl would choose a "higher-ranked" house over them, do they cut them to make their numbers look better?

Posted By: thinking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

No

By: No
#2  by: ^    

Sometimes they do, obviously some girls are being dirty rushed

By: ^
#3  by: well   

It's not usually so much that they think the girls are "too good", more that the girls who are being dirty rushed often show up in almost all other houses with awful attitudes to intentionally get dropped

By: well
#4  by: ok   

i wasn't trying to be annoying about tiers and stuff because i truly don't care, just used the phrase so that people could understand my question more easily. anyway, i had 3 houses left for house tours, and all my friends were "shocked" and said i "slipped through the cracks," but for my sanity all i want to know is what happened behind the scenes. i have a good gpa, i'm a solid 7-8/10, i had nice clothes, i was super enthusiastic at all the houses and really friendly, i didn't do anything questionable first semester and i knew several girls in houses. i want to know what went wrong, or what i did wrong (if anything) so i can fix it next time whether i do informal or even formal again.

By: ok
by: fthesystemJan 23, 2017 6:01:41 PM

honestly i know so many girls who slipped through the cracks this year, don't blame yourself, the system is really messed up

By: fthesystem
by: fthesystemJan 23, 2017 6:01:56 PM

honestly i know so many girls who slipped through the cracks this year, don't blame yourself, the system is really messed up

By: fthesystem
by: realJan 23, 2017 9:22:42 PM

listen to the others, it's not you. it's the system

By: real
by: QBJan 24, 2017 1:51:56 AM

Girl i see you, youll be fine. Chin up because even if you slip through the cracks it doesnt matter im sure youre chill af

By: QB
by: HonestlyJan 24, 2017 7:45:56 AM

This is not going to be a popular post but sometimes socially awkward girls are not aware that they are socially awkward. "Enthusiasm" can mean a lot of different things. I have met some pnms who were so enthusiastic I found it kinda weird.

By: Honestly
by: @HonestlyJan 24, 2017 9:01:30 AM

I think that may have been my problem... I put on a fake, super-enthusiastic version of myself because I thought that was what houses wanted... Really if I had been my normal self it probably would have been better

By: @Honestly
by: GuestJan 24, 2017 1:17:30 PM

Don't worry about it, try again in informal or hope for a COB. Be yourself

By: Guest
#5  by: yes   

Yeah, I think sometimes I would take into account when voting if I thought a girl was "too cool" (so to speak) for my house, or if I really saw her fitting into a different sorority

By: yes
#6  by: rhr   

They do

By: rhr
#7  by: truth   

Legacies are always cut.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.