KD
AXO/ChiO
SK
ADPi
Tri sig
GPB/SDT

By: but seriously
by: AwwwJan 23, 2017 8:06:45 AM

Poor things. Give 'em a break, they're doing COB and need the money. Nationals needs to pay for those "gold" bracelets.

By: Awww
by: SmhJan 23, 2017 10:53:33 AM

Still slamming sdt? Some things never change. Quit your bullying once and for all.

By: Smh
by: lolJan 23, 2017 12:46:50 PM

Tri sig got schooled! Their big comeback was a bust.

By: lol
by: YikesJan 23, 2017 3:16:43 PM

Notice how I didn't actually defend Tri Sig? I was just reminding you that no one cares about your drama. Yeah, you're both bottom tier. Try again next year

By: Yikes
#3  by: Switch   

Good, but KAT and KKG shouldn't be considered 'top of the top' anymore.

DDD/PBP
KAT/KKG
APhi/DG
DZ/ZTA
AXO/XO
KD/SK
ADP/GPB
SDT/SSS

By: Switch
by: LolJan 23, 2017 12:29:39 PM

Pi phi is not at all top, historically maybe but they have some weird as hell girls

By: Lol
by: AgreedJan 23, 2017 12:36:43 PM

Places shouldn't be "top" bc of money. Based on best personalities and likability the tops should be DDD/PBP and then Aphi.

By: Agreed
by: haJan 23, 2017 3:18:40 PM

Phi Pi is not that likable. Yes alternative but is way too highly ranked in my opinion. Seems to be fading this year

By: ha
#4  by: Truth   

Not sure where everyone else has been, but Kappa and Theta definitely got the best pc's

By: Truth
#5  by: quepasa   

RANKS: (within levels their is no preference)
KAT/ KKG, if we are talking about which sororities have the most influence over pnms in terms of dirty rushing, this will never change. Does NOT mean they are the best sororities.
TRI DELT/ PI PHI/ APHI, again, dirty rushing has some to do with it but they tend to look at girls for more thank just money and connections so they are the most popular choices.
DG, they are on their own because they fell pretty far last year but are making improvements, not quite middle tier not quite top tier. still have good recruiting skills throughout the fall semester.
DZ/AXO/ZTA, although these three chapters are admirable for not playing hard into the dirty rushing game, it is a bit hard to distinguish their uniqueness, not that cohesive. But all three have risen over the past 2 years and are the most competitive middle tier chapters. Cross rush a lot.
KD/XO/SK all have some wonderful girls but still tend to get stuck in a rut of the mid tier. not that this matters but should step up their recruiting game, it helps to recruit girls you know would get along with one another and not just girls you individually like. still good options though
ADPI/GPHI/SDT/ TRISIG, not cohesive, need to reevaluate what it is their chapter is supposed to represent to pnms. tri sig is just new so they get a pass but the others need to make it a point to get on the same page. still lovely girls and enjoy their sisterhood so thats all that matters.

By: quepasa
by: HogwashJan 23, 2017 8:19:37 PM

That's what this is. Hogwash. You're just wrong on so many fronts it's not worth the effort to respond.

By: Hogwash
by: lolJan 23, 2017 9:21:20 PM

what does that even mean...

By: lol
#6  by: hm   

Tri delta/kappa/Theta
Pi phi/aphi/DG
DZ/ZTA
AXO/SK
XO/KD
ADPI
Tri sigma
Gamma phi
SDT

By: hm
by: correctionJan 23, 2017 11:45:20 PM

Aphi/DG/pi phi

Pi phi really fell with their pledge class this year

By: correction
by: correctionJan 23, 2017 11:45:21 PM

Aphi/DG/pi phi

Pi phi really fell with their pledge class this year

By: correction
by: ^ RIGHTJan 24, 2017 12:11:15 AM

Wow it seems like everyone is saying the same thing about PBP right now.
Pretty hard to distinguish between Kappa/Theta/DDD, all very good looking and doing very well and did great during rush.
Aphi and DG did well however PBP did not - has slipped below them, DZ may even be on par or above them. Yikes

By: ^ RIGHT
by: soJan 24, 2017 7:54:40 AM

Tri delta/kappa/Theta
aphi/DG/Pi phi
DZ/ZTA
AXO/SK
XO/KD
ADPI
Tri sig
Gamma phi
SDT

By: so
by: LolJan 24, 2017 5:09:04 PM

No way SK is over XO, especially after these two most recent pledge classes

By: Lol
#7  by: and   

and i agree i think axo is more comparable to sk and xo/kd cross rush more

By: and
by: HmJan 24, 2017 1:31:44 PM

KD and XO cross rush a lot but KD gets chi o's leftovers for sure... and XO also cross rushed w Kappa, theta, tridelt and APhi a crap ton this year. Just as the same way SK gets AXO's leftovers. I think that puts AXO and XO above KD and SK but like wth parallels drawn vertically if that makes sense

By: Hm
by: butJan 24, 2017 4:28:58 PM

but is axo and sk really above xo and kd?

By: but
#8  by: OR   

make a 4x4

DDD/kappa/Theta/Pi phi
aphi/DG/DZ/ZTA
AXO/SK/XO/KD
ADPI/Tri sig/Gamma phi/SDT

By: OR
by: OrJan 24, 2017 8:40:00 AM

Make a 1 x 1 since everyone ranks "within tiers"

KKG
KAT
DDD
PBP
APhi
DG
DZ
Zeta
AXO
XO
KD
SK
ADPi
GPB
SDT
SSS

By: Or
by: wellJan 25, 2017 11:05:02 AM

in all honesty from my experience i still feel like it is aco and sk over kd and xo

By: well
#9  by: Yep   

I agree with @well, AXO and SK seem to be doing better in terms of typical sorority girls. XO and KD are better if you're their type (Christian/nice/usually Southern)

By: Yep
by: wellJan 25, 2017 8:42:36 PM

exactly what i'm thinking

By: well
by: whutJan 28, 2017 11:00:21 PM

I would not describe KD as southern lol

By: whut
by: WelpJan 29, 2017 8:34:47 AM

It's hard to compare sororities that are different in this way... although I do think AXO and XO cross rush with DZ and ZTA more than SK and KD do. It's true that almost every girl stuck between XO and KD picked XO. That would be interesting to see though if you were to rank sororities based on where they cross rushed.

Also AXO and XO are very much on the rise--they have been killing it in recent years. I've only known a few people who have preffed at both places bc I feel like they are super different, but it's been an even split between the two houses which one they choose (and get).

By: Welp
#10  by: Seriously funny   

UVA greek girls are not what you see at other campuses. Money does not equal looks. Go to another campus with strong Greek life and you will see what a hot sorority girl looks like. And I've seen some hot girls at UVA, but not in Trinette delt, Kappa, Theta or Zeta.

By: Seriously funny

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.