facebook

cuts

by: scared

is it true that they make the biggest cuts between philanthropy and house tours?

Posted By: scared
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Depends   

Top tiers make big cuts early and late. Mid tiers make big cuts midway and late. Bottom tiers don't make cuts for the most part.

By: Depends
by: uhJan 18, 2017 1:12:30 PM

I got dropped from all the mid tiers already, so do I only have a chance at a bottom tier now???

By: uh
#2  by: lmao   

"bottom tier" here, and we've made a substantial number of cuts.

By: lmao
by: HahaJan 18, 2017 5:12:07 PM

Hahahahaha! We hear you. You're so important, everyone wants you.

By: Haha
by: lmaoJan 18, 2017 5:27:40 PM

Someone's touchy hahaha also didn't claim that. Just noted that we have made large cuts, crazy.

By: lmao
by: must be chi oJan 19, 2017 10:06:35 AM

the only bottom tier that made big cuts was Chi O to the top tier girls that they knew they couldn't catch anyway... No one likes you guys anyway it's okay.

By: must be chi o
#3  by: wino   

No such things as tiers!! Go with the people that you click with and see yourself hanging out with, don't take it so seriously

By: wino
by: NahJan 18, 2017 8:54:44 PM

Bruh tiers are definitely a thing. Some sororities are more fun and more respected by others. Stop trying to say differently in hopes of helping your bottom tier sorority

By: Nah
by: .Jan 19, 2017 4:12:54 PM

Tiers definitely exist and matter, but definitely prioritize actually fitting in with the girls in your sorority

By: .
#4  by: Facts   

Think about it in terms of how many houses you cut. You go from 16 to 11 to 7 to 3. I feel like the cut before house tours is disproportionately large in the sense that you don't go to that many fewer houses but there's a large cut after house tours as well.

By: Facts
by: CutsJan 19, 2017 5:32:09 PM

I think cuts from house tours to prefs are the toughest. Girls who have hopes set on certain sororities are crushed and have a hard time accepting the ones that remain. It's hard to suddenly change gears. So they drop out.

By: Cuts
by: TrueJan 19, 2017 11:11:05 PM

Nothing worse than seeing girls dropped from houses they're really excited about and love.

By: True
#5  by: Truth   

You will be judged by the sorority you're in. Sad but true.

By: Truth
by: sadJan 19, 2017 10:34:22 AM

not always the case, some sororities that arent necessarily top people really respect.

By: sad
by: Wut?Jan 19, 2017 2:12:04 PM

Which ones?

By: Wut?
by: ISCLOVINJan 19, 2017 2:16:40 PM

KD and CHI O!!! THE MOST genuine and classy girls, super involved and are so kind.

By: ISCLOVIN

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.