facebook

frat ranks

by: asdfghjkl

why are houses like pika, sae and KA constantly ranked higher than phi psi, fiji, chi phi and sigma chi on here? The top 5 are undisputed and I understand history matters some but these rankings legitimately dont even seem right anymore. would like some thoughts

Posted By: asdfghjkl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ko   

I agree with you.

SAE about four years ago was killing it, used to have the best day drinks and live bands. New pledges got boring, and SAE had to go low key as a charter.

KA throws about two parties a year (good ones). Usually it's southern guys that couldn't get into Zete or Kappa Sig. Probably out of the top 8 by now. But the kids are cool and don't really care about rankings and BS. Just want to drink.

Pika has some cool kids, but they're a disgrace for an Alpha chapter. And not taken seriously by any relevant frats.

By: ko
by: Some truthJan 9, 2017 12:19:19 PM

Sae and pika do have terrible parties nowadays. However, I think about the kids in Fiji and Sig Chi though and kids in KA and pika at least tend to be much cooler haha. Also, I kinda think kappa sig is a bunch of softies.

By: Some truth
#2  by: Guest   

Right about Pika. Wrong about Zete.

By: Guest
by: BnJan 8, 2017 4:59:04 PM

No one mentioned zete, idiot

By: Bn
by: OP saidJan 8, 2017 6:43:15 PM

"couldn't get into Zete"

By: OP said
#3  by: y   

What's wrong with Pika?

By: y
by: LehJan 9, 2017 8:30:57 PM

Nothing is "wrong" with them. They're just not that strong, atteact many people to their parties, etc.

Cool guys, just not ranked highly

By: Leh
by: ehJan 9, 2017 9:22:13 PM

it also doesnt help that theyre the alpha chapter, but arent that strong as a chapter, especially when compared to some other chapters of pike which are the top house at their respective schools

By: eh
by: NotewortthJan 9, 2017 11:53:11 PM

Do remember that this is a good amount of schools, JMU, FSU, pike super lit at both. Its in the top tier at a bunch of schools, and out in the western states it is also a big deal. So its a shame they arent cutting it here, but they will always have the fact that they are in Tilka.

By: Notewortth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.