facebook

ranks from a guy...

by: ranks2017

I'm a guy in a top frat. won't say which of the top three, but here are my thoughts...

Theta/Kappa
(this won't change...Theta may have had a bad PC, but their reputation still makes them top)

Tri Delta/APhi

(aphi has gotten better and better....I personally think they've replaced Pi Phi by now...)

Pi Phi

(never got the appeal of Pi Phi, just a quirky group of girls....)

DG/ZTA/DZ/AXO

(DG has seriously dropped considering their horrible PC)
(axo has gotten way better ... know a few girls who picked AXO over ZTA)

XO

(Seriously think XO has surpassed KD and SK.....got some Theta/Kappa type girls)

KD
SK (SK won't ever beat KD, especially with their bad PC)
ADPi
Gamma Phi
SDT (the house will definitely help them though)

Posted By: ranks2017
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

Pika isn't a "top frat"

By: Guest
#2  by: .   

neither is phi psi

By: .
#3  by: Yup   

This

By: Yup
#4  by: AH   

what do you girls think about This????

By: AH
#5  by: ok   

the second aphi was up there i knew this would be such a joke
a phi has literally infiltrated every platform (greekrank and whatsgoodly) to make themselves relevant, chill

By: ok
by: chill w the APhi hate lolJan 4, 2017 8:44:43 AM

I don't understand. Yes a guy ranked this. APhi recruits almost solely based on hotness. so it makes sense that a guy would put them higher....

Honestly I have nothing against APhi.. most of the girls I know in it are very sweet and yes, beautiful. A lot of people have a lot against them though, i personally just haven't experienced that side of them.

The rest of it is really spot on though!!! Esp about AXO, DZ, ZTA, and XO. as XO can arguably be slightly below the rest, DZ I think can be argued to be slightly above the rest. Personally I think XO deserves to be up there w/ ZTA and AXO.

Well done bro.

By: chill w the APhi hate lol
by: Me again lolJan 4, 2017 8:46:17 AM

yikes I meant DG and DZ. but then I hate to encourage the DZs who insist they cross rush the most with DG. lol.

By: Me again lol
by: LolJan 12, 2017 10:14:10 PM

Yeahhhh this girl defending APhi ok ur wrong. But your last bit about XO AXO DZ and DG are true I think. All solid houses

By: Lol
#6  by: "chill w the APhi hate"   

okay aphi

By: "chill w the APhi hate"
by: mehJan 11, 2017 9:28:22 AM

I think APhi and piphi are on par with each other.... just because piphi girls are typically very genuine and have great, bubbly personalities (I know some that aren't like that though so I ain't trying to generalize).. but then they can also be kinda weird along with that. piphi actually cross-rushed with ChiO a lot this past rush season so I think that says something about the whole genuine, bubbly personality thing for both of them.
On the other hand APhi may be hotter, and a lot of their girls are very sweet... but so so so many of them just come off as dumb blondes. It is torturous to try and hold a conversation with many APhis I have met. I think these pros and cons to each of these kinda even out and they should be pretty much equal

By: meh
#7  by: Lol   

Ok aphi

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.