facebook

friends between sororities?

by: friends

which sororities typically "pair off" and are most friendly with each other?? is it really just based on tiers?

I've seen: Theta/Kappa/Tri Delta

Alpha Phi, ZTA, and DG

XO goes solo/only friends with other girls in XO

KD goes solo/only friends with other girls in KD

ADPI and SK and Tri Sigma

Pi Phi is also solo/only friends with other girls in pi Phi

DZ and AXO

GPB are solo

SDT are solo

Posted By: friends
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wahoo   

In all honesty I'm a GPhi and my best friend is a Zeta. My big is friends with girls in Tri Delt and SK and Zeta. I know a ton of girls who are close with Chi O girls and KD girls, too. So overall maybe my image is skewed because I have a good amount of friends in other sororities, but in my opinion I don't see it as their based.

By: wahoo
#2  by: Disagree   

This is entirely subjective. I am close with girls in tri Delt who are mostly friends with other girls in different sororities that are not tridelt/theta/kappa. Also know of a ton of Pi Phis that are friends with many different girls in different sororities outside of Pi phi. Also Aphis who only talk to other aphis. Bottom line, every sorority has a variety of girls with friends in different places, so the "pair off" thing seen in fraternities isn't the same for sororities since sororities also have larger pledge classes.

By: Disagree
#3  by: Ooook   

Lmfao that ain't right

By: Ooook
#4  by: wahooooo   

Do people usually stay friends with first years they met before rush that end up in a different sorority?

By: wahooooo
by: AnonDec 17, 2016 10:21:37 AM

Yup. Especially since a lot of girls have already signed leases for next year with girls who will probably end up in a different sorority. Changes a little in 3rd and 4th years but not much.

By: Anon
#5  by: Guest   

KD and ...Beta

By: Guest
#6  by: what?   

We don't even have Tri Sigma so.....

By: what?
#7  by: truth   

This is entirely false. Pls don't listen to this

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.