facebook

rush etiquette for girls

by: Mk

Do NOT talk about:

Money, how much you drank first semester, ask what frats a sorority mixes with, boys. They want to get to know YOU and not how wild you party or the names/people you know. Girls can usually tell through casual conversation/personality, and also social media. Just be yourself. That is all.

Posted By: Mk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: also   

Do NOT talk about:

Your coach.

By: also
by: ShhhhhhDec 6, 2016 10:56:43 AM

No one ever does, it's top secret.

By: Shhhhhh
#2  by: question   

i know talking about frats is inappropriate during the actual parties, but i feel like sorority girls often have expectations that the PNMs they want have gone to frats first semester. for example, would they choose a girl who has gone to a frat formal first semester over a girl who hasn't? kinda worried about that because i didn't get asked to one but all my friends did

By: question
by: fitrightitDec 6, 2016 12:05:56 PM

So you're asking if attendance at a fraternity event gives you more "social capital" which will increase your worth during sorority rush.

Sad.

By: fitrightit
#3  by: nah   

Honestly, my social media is locked down, they can't really tell some of those things. Don't worry to much about that stuff, it's not what we look for

By: nah
#4  by: ??   

May I ask here in this thread--what sororities mix with what fraternities?

By: ??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.